Monday, June 26, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 25

The Good:
My summer porch garden is all planted! I added some new variety this year including some foxglove and a strawberry bush!

The Random:
I stumbled across the most adorable subway art installation at the 14th Street A/C/E/L stop.

The Fun:
I got into another live Peloton class with my fav Jenn Sherman! It was an epic 45-minute 80s ride and a fantastic workout. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

..I love the cute little subway passenger.

kwarkito said... {Reply}

I do like your summer porch garden ! i hope for you it won't be too hot in the city

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The subway art is really cute!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you for this sweet post and for being the host with the most!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Your summer porch garden is lovely!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love those little guys at the stations - I have a pic of different ones (from a different station) when we visited...

roentare said... {Reply}

The art installation is so cute

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Your porch garden looks so good. That sounds like a really fun ride!

packmom said... {Reply}


Love all your porch plants and that subway bench art is so cute.