Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Balloon Museum

I am such a sucker for these immersive experiences that keep popping up around the city. The newest one is the Balloon Museum which is in a warehouse down on Pier 36 in the Lower East Side. The exhibition has been touring the world with amazing balloon-based immersive works and photo ops. This was a pretty cool one and quite imaginative! 
My favorite rooms were the massive ball pit (I opted out of taking a 'dip') and the mirrored balloon walkway. I do wish there were more immersive areas like I saw on their Instagram page, but I was having a ton of fun with the exhibits here! There is also a photo-op area, to capture that 'gram-worthy staged photos, but I didn't wait to snap pics of any of those! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

How fun!

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Wow! Looks amazing! Thanks for the party!

roentare said... {Reply}

So dazzling looking!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I would absolutely go to this! I love it! (I live in way too small a town for this, so thanks for the virtual visits!) - Bekah

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

WOW! This is totally amazing! What a fantastic exhibition! Thanks for taking us there. Enjoy your week and thankyou again for the WATW linkup. :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Immersive Mishigas I like it!

Natasha said... {Reply}

This looks so fun and creative!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Very cool exhibit!