Thursday, February 29, 2024

On the High Line

It is always a treat to walk the High Line and see the newest art pieces. It is truly a gem in the city for red-light free stroll. There were many new pieces since I last walked up there and on the cold February day it was pretty empty!
My favorites right now are the giant ballet dancer taking her bow and the dancing fish band - pretty random and whimsical! I really do love how much more public space there is now in the city and it's a nice respite from the jam packed streets and neighborhoods!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

That sculpture has a really good bow

Natasha said... {Reply}

I too loved the dancer and the fish! I'd walk The High Line once every couple of weeks, if I could!!!

Tom said... {Reply}

..."Thank You Darling!"

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love the High Line but it's been awhile. That ballet dancer is so cool!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

The ballet dancer is my favorite too! How wonderful to live in a place with such many displays of art.

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

What a fun walk. I love the ballerina. Thanks for the party.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'd like to see the ballerina!

Melynda@Scratch Made Food! said... {Reply}

Years ago I use to take my small children to what was called "Freeway Park" in Seattle. When a major Interstate was rerouted there was an overpass that was fenced on the end and turned into a great community park. I love when cities make use of different places for community uses. Thanks so much for hosting, have a great week ahead.

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Amazing, love the ballerina with the red roses.
My links: 24+25. We will be so happy if you share your links with us at SeniorSalonPitStop. Link under BLOGGING

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I always loved visiting the Highline, especially in spring dm summer when plants were bloomimg.

rupam sarma said... {Reply}

Amazing pics

Aletha Oglesby, M.D. said... {Reply}

The ballerina was also my favorite. I wonder what she is made from?