Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

...graduation.

Wow. I have been trying to sit down and write about my emotions of finishing up my semester, graduating, and leaving AU. Truth is I really dislike good-byes. Just something about them. I prefer to think I will see people again. Change and I aren't best buds and here I am about to close a momentous chapter in my life, and begin another.

Anyway...

It really is beginning to look like graduation around here...

I mean, I don't usually keep graduation regalia in my closet.

I am getting excited for my family and friends to come celebrate with me and to walk across the stage, shake Dr. Riley and Dr. Kerwin's hands, except my "temporary" diploma, and walk into the next chapter in my life!

Next time I write, I will be a college grad!

0 thoughts on the matter: