Monday, September 20, 2010

I Heart Smirks

This weeks theme over at I Heart Faces is smirks. I was up in the air for which picture to choose and decided that I like this smirk the best.

This picture is actually now 2.5 years old. My dad used to do photography professionally and took a series of photos of me as test shots before taking photos for a operetta group one night.

There is just something about my smirk there and my eyes, I am thinking something, and for the life of me cannot remember, but I know that is my deep in thought look!

Cannot believe that was March 2008!

To check out more smirks head on over to I Heart Faces!


8 thoughts on the matter:

Tracy said... {Reply}

A perfectly captured smirk!!

MPE by Irela said... {Reply}

I agree with Tracy...perfect smirk..... :)

Anonymous said... {Reply}

great shot!

Abby said... {Reply}

Definitely a smirk. Great shot.

Kmama said... {Reply}

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting!

Great smirk. It's almost like you have a secret you're not willing to share!

jen@odbt said... {Reply}

I wonder what you're thinking too. That is a classic smirk.

melanie said... {Reply}

What a cute picture! I love it!

Shannon said... {Reply}

I was never a fan of my school pictures.

I tagged you on my blog btw!