Sunday, November 7, 2010

Totally smitten!

This little man is doing great! He came home from the hospital yesterday and mommy and daddy are doing great! 

I even had the opportunity to video chat with them last night and was able to see this cutie pie "in person" - seriously in love and loving technology! There are some serious perks of being born in 2010!
 He is always sleeping with his hand on his cheek! Avi says he has really long arms and really long fingers!
I told Avi this was the look she had in her eyes on her wedding day, total love! I cannot believe (in a good way) that my big sister is a mommy!
 When we were video-chatting Ben took little buddy into their den to watch the Portland Trailblazers game on TV.  We could hear him saying, "Look those are the Blazers, see them play basketball, we root for them!" Talk about a melt your heart moment and the first of many precious father-son moments for sure!
And one more picture of my cute nephew! I cannot wait until Thursday to meet him in person and hold him!

1 thoughts on the matter:

Chava said... {Reply}

I love your newest blog. . .sweet sweet baby! I am so happy for all of you!!!