Sunday, June 7, 2015

Scav Hunt Sunday: More Air Show Edition

Season:
'tis the season for sunblock!

What I'm Looking At:
I loved watching all the young kids enthralled in the air show.

In Motion:
 Speaks for itself, no?

Means A Lot:
At the end of the F-16's demonstration it flew with the P-51, a nod to the old and those who taught before and the new and those who are currently protecting America.

Photographer's Choice:
200 photos from the air show, this is the only one I edited into black and white, just was asking for it!

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Carol Blackburn said... {Reply}

Nice shot of the two planes, the old and the new.

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

Great shots. I love the motion!

Sherrie said... {Reply}

Hi!
Great shots! Love the black and white shot. Have a great day.

Deanna said... {Reply}

These are great shots. I've never been to an air show and they have them down at the lakefront every year...need to go!!

Sian said... {Reply}

Good grief those plane shots are great!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

The old and new planes shot wowed me! And I love the photo you turned into black and white. I love how how you said it was asking for it... I have photos that do the same. :)
The motion shot is amazing!
And yes, I am one that needs to wear sunblock during the summer.
Have a good week!

abrianna said... {Reply}

Great in motion shot. I had to laugh about the over 200 shots remark...from the swim meet I have almost 700 pictures. So far everyone I have visited has done a black and white shot :)

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Great shots Tamar :)

Nicki said... {Reply}

You have posted some amazing shots of the show and the one you selected for b/w - perfect!

Kristiina said... {Reply}

You made very good choices when choosing and shooting these photos. Excellent collection.

R. Täysin arkista

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

We have that same sunscreen. That last one does look perfect in B & W! Love all of your shots!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Those shots from the air show are just amazing!