Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Island Song

If you really wanna know, where you can find me
I'll be unwinding...

Down in the islands, down in the islands
The ocean, lose track of your timing...


{Zac Brown Band -- Island Song}

I grew up by the water. 
To this day, being around the water brings me such peace. 
Something about staring out at the horizon. Surrounded by blue.
Gentle waves and the rising and falling of the tides. 
Bermuda's water is just perfect.
So blue. 

So calm.
So perfect. 
I can spend all day looking at it. 
Already wondering when I can go back.


   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...gorgeous blues!

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

Absolutely gorgeous pics!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I have been drooling over all your pictures. What a wonderful, peaceful getaway! I'm so happy for you! Welcome home and have a GREAT start to the year!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

So beautiful and a great way to end your summer!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I can spend all day looking out at the water too! Your photos are so gorgeous. Definitely some framers!

Jeanna said... {Reply}

Oh you dog you. Enjoy every last drop my friend, school starts soon.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

Looks like a great place to unwind! Enjoy!

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said... {Reply}

What absolutely GORGEOUS pictures! Love all the blues! :)

Angie said... {Reply}

This makes me want to return to Grand Cayman and do some diving. And I love anyone who is a Zac Brown fan. Joining you for the first time from WATW.