Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Red Sox!

Boston, you know we love you madly
Hear the crowd roar to your sound...

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
You know we couldn't live without you...


{Tessie -- Dropkick Murphys}

It only took until the end of summer, but I finally made it to Fenway Park to take in the smoking hot Red Sox.

This team is on fire and this game did not disappoint.
I was so excited to watch David Price pitch, after a rough top of the 1st his prized arm kicked in and the Rays were never at bat long.
The Sox's bats were hot and they earned 4 runs in the first inning alone!
I've never seen the team play like this. Play after play -- 100% clear why they are standing alone at the top of the standings!

Any game that ends with "Love that Dirty Water" is a good one!
   
   

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I would love to watch a live baseball game one of these days!

Bekah said... {Reply}

That looks like a fun night - always love pictures from this park! :)

Tom said... {Reply}

...great shots!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm so excited to go to a Red Sox game!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Glad you got to go. Looks like good seats too!

Jeanna said... {Reply}

Okay, okay, I know how you Red Sox fans are and you do have a nice field, but aren't you just Cubs fans with a funnier accent? You had me at Drop Kick Murphys but you lost me at Red Sox, hardee har har. And David Price is really more of a Tampa Bay boy, no? He did have a great game from the stats, two runs in 7 innings I think. However, the best team in the AL was playing the worst team in all of baseball so let's not get too excited.
That being said I don't remember the Red Sox being anywhere but at the top of the heap all season, I can't imagine them not being in the WS.
Go Blue.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

We just went to see the Sox play the Phillies. They split a 2 game series. My sister lives in Providence and is a die-hard Sox fan. I live near Lancaster, PA, so I root for the Phillies. I hope they see each other again in the World Series!!! :)

EricaSta said... {Reply}

Again nice to meet you on WatW. Have a good day!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I can imagine that baseball is an exciting game to watch... unlike cricket..... ho hum! Great pics. Have a great week!

Ericka @ A Quiet Girl's Musings... said... {Reply}

Although I'm a Cubs fan (sorry), seeing the Red Sox play at Fenway is on my bucket list. :)

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Even when they lose it is still a fun experience! One of my sons' favorite memories.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice. What a wonderful place to watch a game.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Great shots Tamar. I would love to see a game :) Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up. Hope you can join me today,