Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Wilson Farm

Yes, yes, yes, it's my autumn almanac...
La la la la, oh my autumn almanac...

{Autumn Almanac -- The Kinks}

Thanks to Instagram I learned about this awesome farm store out in Lexington. I knew I just had to go check out that awesome wall of pumpkins and gourds!

The place was amazing! A full farm shop with gorgeous veggies, the smell of fresh cider donuts wafting through the air, and more pumpkins and gourds than I have ever seen! 

It was a fun new place to explore in fall!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...fabulous colors of the season, but at 69 cents a pound, wow!

Bekah said... {Reply}

That is so fun!!! I would love visiting there! :)

gluten Free A_Z Blog said... {Reply}

I love all the pumpkins on the building. Such fall fun.. Fall is my favorite season with all the pumpkins, fall squashes, apples ,and decorations!

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

That looks like the coolest place...now I want to build shelves all around the outside of my shed to display pumpkins.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Oohhh! Another place to add to my list!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That wall is so cool!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Wow, That wall is impressive!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

ah the colours of autumn, not just in leaves, but in delicious fresh produce. Don't you just love markets. Enjoy. Have a great week and thanks again for the link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is so cool. Thanks for sharing. Very nice.

Michelle said... {Reply}

That wall of pumpkins and gourds is amazing!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

That farm store is simply amazing! Such great colours!