Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Golden Glow

The falling leaves drift by my window...
The falling leaves of red and gold...

{Autumn Leaves -- Eva Cassidy}

This fall has been spectacular. Amazing and long last colors. 
It's such a great when autumn puts on a show before we face 5 months of bare trees. 
But for now the color is glorious, the leaves crunchy, and the ground blanketed.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

Ohhhh I needed this pretty post today! We are under about three inches of snow with no more color on the trees. Thank you for brightening the day!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

So gorgeous!! I'm loving the fall colors!

Tom said... {Reply}

...Eva, what a talent that was lost young!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Beautiful!

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

I remember those words from an earlier singer. Beautiful photo!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Gorgeous shot! Lovely colours

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very beautiful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Suburban Girl said... {Reply}

I wish I had gotten out more with the camera. I will miss the color for sure.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I do love seeing your autumn colours this time of year. Over here it is heating up for a long dry hot summer. Have a great week and thank you again for the link up.

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Oh so pretty!