Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Almond Butter Molasses Cookies

It's the holiday season..
{so} lots of goodies for you and for me...
{Happy Holidays - Holiday Season -- Andy Williams}

My grandfather loved a good ginger snap. He kept a box of Ivan's Ginger Snaps in the freezer and I loved to nibble on the frozen cookie - the spices tickling my tongue.

I have yet to find a gluten-free ginger snap that truly measures up to Ivan's and I was inspired to give it a go myself. I must say, the results are not half bad!

I decided to go grain-free and use a nut butter base since I find they give gluten and dairy-free cookies a nice texture. These ended up with a fantastic spicey bite, a great balance of crunch and softness inside, and a good amount of sweetness.

I'm thinking these will be a repeat bake next season!

*I think egg replacer would totally work here!*


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

6 thoughts on the matter:

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm not an expert on baking gluten free, but these look really yummy!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

They look good!

Tom said... {Reply}

...yum!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

yum! And happy christmas to you! See you next year.

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I must get onto my Christmas baking. These look delicious. Have a fabulo9us week, and thanks again for the link up.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those look so good. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful Wednesday.