Tuesday, July 14, 2020

De Cordova Sculpture Garden

Just like a granite statue
Statue, is that you, statue...

Just like a granite statue
I will come when the weather's fine...


{Salad -- Granite Statue}

I hadn't been to De Cordova Sculpture park in years and took advantage of a sunny Sunday to go once they reopened (timed parking passes and masks required at all times = good to go!) 

It was a great day to wander the grounds and take in the art. The last time I was there was a cold and wet November day almost 5 years ago so it was great to see the works in the sunshine and warmth. 

They had some new pieces since I was last there which were fun to see, too! Glad I got back there before heading down to NY!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I remember when you last visited this garden. It's a BIG WOW!

Bekah said... {Reply}

That brick piece is my favorite!!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love sculpture gardens!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love sculpture gardens!

Jackie McGuinness said... {Reply}

I would love to visit this!

The head sculpture reminds me of a couple of sculptures I have seen. Off to investigate.

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

wow amazing sculptures in this garden. What a great place to visit. Stay safe and have a good week.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Thank you for the lovely party, enjoy the week.
Amalia
xo

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Such a beautiful and lovely place. I would love to visit there. Thanks for sharing.