Sunday, March 15, 2015

Scav Hunt Sunday: Pens and Rain

Time:
Amazing how the combination of the time change and the stronger March sun makes the melting snow glisten on the playground.

On my plate:
Went out for dinner last weekend. Amazingly delicious honey-chili glazed salmon.

Animal:
I just love sea turtles, there are various stuffed sea turtles all around my apartment. This purple one is Clover, she was my mom's when she was little. I love having her displayed in the living room with this newer little turtle hanging out with her.

Negative Space:
The space between the pens...(ps. I love these pens!)

Photographer's Choice:
We had some rain (rain!) on Wednesday morning. Rain droplets are far easier to clean off the car at 5am than snow flakes!

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Anu said... {Reply}

Your first shot is amazing!

Carol Blackburn said... {Reply}

Sweet-looking salmon! Yum! Ok it's 9:51 a.m. and I'm ready for lunch......:)

tinajo said... {Reply}

I love salmon, it´s so yummy! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/

21 Wits said... {Reply}

Clever presentations throughout!

Ida said... {Reply}

Great set. That 1st shot is so neat. That Salmon looks yummy & healthy. How wonderful to have that sea turtle that belonged to your mom. Pretty pens.
Yes rain is easier to remove off a car then snow.

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

HA! I love those pens too. I have them in all the colors but I have boxes full of the red ones as that is what I use when correcting or grading the kid's papers. :) They hate when the red pen comes out.

Awesome perspective on that first shot!!

Nina said... {Reply}

Hi Tamar,
A like the mood and the feeling in the photo of the wet road and the line!
And your salmon sounds delicious ... Beautiful shots with colors and life!

abrianna said... {Reply}

I thought it was salmon. Honey chili glaze-count me in! Great perspective in the first shot. And the sea turtle...how sweet.

Bekah said... {Reply}

Pens make me happy. And if it's a marker pen = quadruple happiness!!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said... {Reply}

Wonderful interpretations - love the pens and the salmon.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely pictures Tamar, the salmon looks amazing :)

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I love the pens shot!! :) I like writing in different colors, too... even though I end up coming in black a lot.
Cool raindrops shot! And yes, snow shining and glistening makes everything brighter. :)

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Love the first shot. The pens made for quite a cheery photo.