Sunday, February 21, 2016

Scav Hunt Sunday: Freezing and Fruit

Cold:
Mother Nature, you cold heartless ice box....
And no, flowers don't make it better!

Helper:
Stairs...they help get you from one floor to the next.

Sillies:
Roo had a case of the sillies when we facetimed this week.

Staged:
I've been playing around with still life shots lately.

Just Because:
...I really wanted to share this picture of an old building in Brookline.

And! Come link up and join the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday, right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Kristiina said... {Reply}

Beautiful picture. Your still life is very well set and sillies is silly. Just because is a nice picture because of its colors.

R. Täysin arkista

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

the flowers didn't make you feel warmer? : )

Jessica said... {Reply}

Ugh, I can so identify with the COLD shot. We've seen numbers like that too. Luckily, this week has warmed up! Great shots, the old building is cool!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Holy cow that's cold. Hope spring finds you soon!!!

abrianna said... {Reply}

Roo is too cute! I like your still life shot very much. I play around with it some but in the winter I do not get good enough light. I really need a flash unit...but I need a better laptop first. Almost ready to purchase one.

abrianna said... {Reply}

Thanks for the 52 Frames tip!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I love the color of those windows on the old building! Fun shots especially the Sillies!!

Anonymous said... {Reply}

Your description of Mother Nature made me smile:):) Be back tomorrow for randomosity:)

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Ohh it is so cold :( Beautiful pictures and shots Tamar :)

Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I'm glad we aren't that cold. It's been an up-and-down temperature winter here. Love the still life and stairs.