Sunday, October 30, 2016

Scav Hunt Sunday: Chasm and Citgo

Pumpkin:
Even in a city you can decorate for fall!

Self-Portrait:
Selfie at the top of Fat Man's Misery at Purgatory Chasm - that's the chasm below me!

Autumn:
Leaf blanket in full effect!

Rule of Thirds:
When the Citgo sign reflection makes for a perfect 3rd shot!

My Outfit:
We suddenly are fully enveloped in fall temps. When I woke up to a windchill of 28 I knew it was boot weather!

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Anonymous said... {Reply}

A great collection of Autumn time photos

Thank you for linking up

Suza said... {Reply}

verry beautiful

The Breastest News said... {Reply}

Lovely photos.
#MySundayPhoto

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Boots! Yay! I wore my tall boots yesterday. Love the leaf blanket and the reflection photos!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

I haven't worn boots in years - don't really need them in Floria. I do miss them.

Kate | Counting To Ten said... {Reply}

I've had to get my boots and tights out this week. Autumn is pretty, but I prefer Spring

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

It's weird how one day can be flip flops and then suddenly it's time for boots!

love all your photos

Buckeroomama said... {Reply}

I wish we have the colorful autumn leaves here...

LOVE that Rule of Thirds photo!

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Lovely photo's Tamar, the reflection one is stunning :)

Coombe Mill - Fiona said... {Reply}

I love your leaf blanket, such lovely colours