Monday, December 19, 2016

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 51

The Good:
I had to step out of the room on Thursday for a few minutes. When I came back, you could have heard a pin drop! The kids were so focused on their writing it was AMAZING!

The Random:
Most folks know that the Montessori approach is very natural and non-techy based. I find it kinda funny that I have a few Montessori ipad apps for my class! It's a high tech version of their amazing hands on activities.

The Fun:
We had our first serious snowfall! I just love waking up to a blanket of white.

   
   
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

I loved the snow on Saturday. It looked so pretty when I woke up. Also, it kept the shoppers away from the stores so I could get some things done in the morning. By the time I was finishing up the snow was beginning to lighten up.

4 Lettre Words said... {Reply}

Such a lovely classroom! Hope everyone has an awesome Hanukkah!

Tom said... {Reply}

The Good...is really GOOD!
The Random...times change.
The Fun...snow can be fun.

Nancy Chan said... {Reply}

A lovely classroom. No snow over here but we are having a mixture of wet and sunny days.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I loved that snowy pic! How awesome your kids were so focused on their writing!

Gina Kleinworth said... {Reply}

Glad to see you got some snow! Great mug!!!

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

Stay warm and Happy Holidays!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I will have to look for those Montessori apps! My children began their school careers in a Montessori school. We also had a significant snowfall--love the quiet beauty of snow!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

It is nice when the students are focused. I get that about ten minutes a day-lol

Linda said... {Reply}

We haven't had snow yet but we had freezing cold!

packmom said... {Reply}

Enjoy that first snowfall. I miss waking up to a blanket of snow living in the valley but sometimes get it when visiting the mountains in January for my birthday. Nothing like it.

Sunshine and Elephants said... {Reply}

That last picture is a jewel! Looks like a post card!