Sunday, May 14, 2017

Scav Hunt Sunday: Carp and Clips

Long:
Why is it my gates are always at the end of the longest terminals..

Bright:
Mornings are getting brighter earlier and earlier!

Same:
I love watching my kiddos fall in love with the same books I loved as a kid.

Old:
Old photos...from days gone by...

Last:
The last of our multiplication math centers...one of the bet ones I have created for the unit, too!


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

5 thoughts on the matter:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

Where are the vintage photos from? Looked interesting

thisiswhereitisat said... {Reply}

Fab collection of photos and that sunrise is glorious X #mysundayphoto

Photalife said... {Reply}

Great collection of photos, I love the colours in the sunset

Thank you for linking up

R's Rue said... {Reply}

Great.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Great collection of pictures Tamar :) Thanks for stopping by Creative Mondays