Sunday, September 9, 2018

Scav Hunt Sunday: School and Soup

Lilac:
What I learned...there is very little purple in Bermuda. But the pops I found were so pretty!

Sentimental:
I always get sentimental at the start of a new year. A whole year of opportunities ahead.

Growing:
Despite a scorcher of a summer, I've still got plants growing nicely on the porch!

Spoon:
A spoonful of gazpacho!

Numbers:
Bib numbers from the MR8k race!

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

6 thoughts on the matter:

Photalife said... {Reply}

Love the set of photos, always a great mix

Have a good Sunday and thank you for joining in with #MySundayPhoto

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

Beautiful set of photos Tamar. I am trying to get back into running again :)

Coombe Mill - Fiona said... {Reply}

Well done on the run. Hope the new year has started well.

Jeanna said... {Reply}

I want to be in your class.

Merlinda Little said... {Reply}

Another lovely series and I suddenly miss gazpacho!

#mysundayphoto

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Love those pops of purple! I hope your new school year is going well!