Thursday, April 25, 2019

Portland Saturday Market

In the spring and summer in Portland, down on the waterfront, you can find Saturday Market. Lots of artists and vendors have tents to sell their works. I hadn't been down there in almost 12 years and it was fun to venture down over the weekend.
I always love spaces like this and seeing all the different crafts and wares being sold. The boys picked up some rings and blown glass necklaces and mom and I got some neat flower vases. 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...in the past I travelled to Portland every summer and made a point to go to the Burnside Bridge and the market. What a treat.

Mary K. said... {Reply}

Lots of fun crafts here. I have never been but it reminds me of Greenwich Village in NY.

Meditations in Motion said... {Reply}

My favorite city! I love Saturday Market and all things Portland, except their marathon. Was not a fan of the race.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love markets like that!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I totally love markets like these! I have never been Portland but it is a place that I would love to visit. Hopefully one day! Thanks for sharing all these cute things. I am loving the handblown glass items. So pretty!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

likeschocolate said... {Reply}

I miss this city. This is where I went to college. Glad you had a good time!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said... {Reply}

I love street markets and add art and I'm in heaven. I really want that hanging succulent.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I NEED to get to Portland one of these days!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool place, thanks for sharing. I want to go. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Klara S said... {Reply}

I love the glass stuff...

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

I love markets too! That one looked like such fun! Thank you for hosting!
Bless you,
Jennifer

betty-NZ said... {Reply}

I find this type of place so much fun! Thanks for the photos.