Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Boston Arts Festival

I'm an art lover...
I've learned to appreciate {art}
The way art lovers do...

{The Kinks -- Art Lover}

When I moved to Boston 9 (nine!?) years ago, mom and I stumbled across the Boston Ahts Festival. A sweet little arts fair in Christopher Columbus Park, right by the harbor.

It was this past weekend and the weather was perfect for a little stroll around the Greenway checking out the vendors. So many pretty prints and pieces created by amazing local artists.

Live music playing, a breeze blowing, and lots of people out enjoying a brisk September day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

Have you been to the Beacon Hill art walk?It’s every year at the very beginning of June. It’s wonderful.

Tom said... {Reply}

...art is what make life livable!

Jackie McGuinness said... {Reply}

I love art and shows like this!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love arts festivals. I love those dog drawings!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool art show, thanks for sharing it with us.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I love art festivals!!

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I love art festivals too and seeing the incredible creative work that artists do. Have a great week and thank you for the link up!

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

This looks fun! Love the dog prints!

mvmaithai said... {Reply}

Love arts festival, but never knew about it when I lived in Quincy in the 90s.