Tuesday, September 24, 2019

SOWA Market

There's paradise waiting for us in summertime.
The warm thoughts set your tension's aside...

There's a paradise waiting for us in summertime.
When you look in my eyes you'll find the pleasure is mine...


{Paradise Waiting -- Vacationer}

I finally made it to the SOWA market before the official end of summer! A perfect warm, but not humid, mid-September Sunday. 

The place was hopping, so many vendors, so many people (and cute dogs, and so much to see. 
I love wandering the aisles and looking at the art and amazingly tasty farm fresh produce. 

Each time I go I feel like I see new and fun items I wish I could take home with me. 
Until next summer, SOWA. 




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...the more awesomeness the better!

a spirit of simplicity said... {Reply}

That looks like a fantastic market!

Jackie McGuinness said... {Reply}

I love markets like this! Great photos.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Great colors! I love the Jersey roots artwork.

Bekah said... {Reply}

What fun treasures!! Great variety (and great pictures)!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a cool market!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Don't you just love markets? Esp when they're a little different to all the rest...

Life Images by Jill said... {Reply}

I love markets - all the fresh produce and the creativity of people. Have a fabulous week and thanks again for the Communal GLobal linkup.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool place. Very nice. Would love to visit there.

Pieni Lintu said... {Reply}

Lovely and colorful :)