Monday, September 30, 2019

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 40

The Good:
Mom and I enjoyed a warm late September day at the NYBG. They had a cool pop up garden in the style of a Brazilian artist.

The Random:
Looks like once again I have a kid who prefers to go shoeless in class!

The Fun:
We tied our science lesson in 2nd grade to Rosh Hashana and predicted what liquid would keep our apples from browning. I love watching them observe and be wowed by the results.





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...

the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

a spirit of simplicity said... {Reply}

L’ Shanah Tovah.

Tom said... {Reply}

...who needs shoes?

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I LOVE the scientific method, and think we would all be smarter if we did more observing and taking note.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Very cool sculpture and the science project looks fun. I have to say, even as an avid shoe lover, barefoot is always better! I think shoes restrict our brain waves or something. It is easier to think with no shoes on!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Little Wandering Wren said... {Reply}

Days out with Mum are always fun! Thanks for hosting.
Wren x

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

The shoeless photo is so cute. What a fun experiment with the apples for Rosh Hashana! Happy New Year!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

L’ Shanah Tovah!

I also like to go shoeless

Jill Foley said... {Reply}

I run a shoeless class here in our school....all 3 of us!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

Joanne said... {Reply}

I just love a good science project!

Linda said... {Reply}

Pretty sculpture! I like to take off my shoes too.

packmom said... {Reply}

A pop up garden? That's interesting. Love seeing your science experiments.

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said... {Reply}

Thanks so much for hosting! I'd like to invite you to linkup your Halloween posts at my party, #AThemedLinkup for All Things Halloween.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That is such a great idea for a science experiment!