Tuesday, November 26, 2019

World of Coca Cola

No one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down...

No one can stop me when I taste that feeling
Nothing could ever bring me down...


{Taste the Feeling -- Conrad Sewell}

When I was down in Atlanta I decided, spur of the moment, to go to the World of Coca-Cola museum. I don't even drink coke, but figured this was a pretty darn touristy thing to do last minute.

It was a great museum. A nice history of the drink, an amazing array of signs and other memorabilia, and of course the famous tasting lab.

I tried some of the various international drinks -- some were good and others were very interesting!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

8 thoughts on the matter:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Looks like a fun place! Those international sodas are different!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm putting this on my list of things I want to do when we go back to visit our friends. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve Coke and even though I only drink one small one every week or two (instead of two large gas station versions a day like I used to do) it remains my favorite drink behind coffee. I didn't even know this place existed!!

Tom said... {Reply}

...WOW, what about that couch.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Always a fun place to visit!

Jackie McGuinness said... {Reply}

I seldom drink soft drinks but would love to visit this.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Fun!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I have been to the one in Vegas but never to the flagship in the ATL. Very beautiful. Happy Thnaksgiving to you.

Claire Justine said... {Reply}

What a great place. I would love to visit this :)