Thursday, April 2, 2020

Arts Fenway

I love a good spot of city art and was super excited to stumble across this a few weeks ago when out running. Nestled below the Charlesgate Bridge and around the corner from Fenway Park it was a colorful spot on my run!
The murals were created by students at the Boston Academy of the Arts and were really amazing! I love the pops of colors and shapes. It's also so fun to be stumbling across new things, even after 9.5 years living here!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

14 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How wonderful! Love the colours and the smiling parking meter :)

NatureFootstep said... {Reply}

very nice and colorful art :)

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those colors are stunning!

Bekah said... {Reply}

After 239042839482093483 gray days, I welcome all the pops of color you can send my way!! Beautiful!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh how fun, Tamar! I think I have explored every nook and cranny of my little town and we only have a few brightly colored murals and street art. I wish there was more! It definitely brightens one’s spirits to see colorful and vibrant street art!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I'm looking forward to the color returning to my daily route through fields and woods. The birds are starting to sing more loudly in the morning, so it can't be long!

Tom said... {Reply}

...when I think Fenway, I think baseball, not art. Sounds like I should change my thinking.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

You find the best street art!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Ooh I love the dancer!

Barbara Rogers said... {Reply}

Very well designed mural! And maybe the stripes of color could also be called a mural!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That is so very cool. Thanks for sharing it.

Klara S said... {Reply}

Beautiful colours.
Thank you for hosting.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I love all those beautiful murals!

Natasha said... {Reply}

I love all that colour!