Monday, July 6, 2020

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 27

The Good:
Book 10 of 2020! This was a sweet story - the story felt like it dragged a bit in the middle, but the ending made up for it!

The Random:
I took one last walk around the block at Fenway and this sign gave me a good laugh. Context matters for this one!

The Fun:
Hamilton on my tv. Best thing ever. I've seen this masterpiece in person, but seeing it with the original cast and close up camera angles - well swoon! (major thanks to my sister and crew for sharing the Disney+!) Also making an appearance my empty bookshelf...



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

You are obviously on the move soon, so hope it goes well.

Tom said... {Reply}

...creative people are masterpieces!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Can't wait to see Hamilton too!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That book is on my list. I read her other one which was fun. We also watched Hamilton yesterday!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting. Very sweet pics.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Looks like you are pretty well packed up! I'm on my second viewing of Hamilton this weekend, this time with captions to catch more of the lyrics. It is swoon worthy, you're right!

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I saw Hamilton for the first time this weekend and loved it too! And thanks to my daughter for sharing. :)

Now I've been listening to the sound track and discovering all the words I missed. lol.

Joanne said... {Reply}

LOL.. definitely one of those signs that needs a context!

Grace said... {Reply}

Another great post and I will have to check out Hamilton!

Linda said... {Reply}

I don't get Disney Plus but I heard rave reviews.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

That Fenway sign is pretty funny! I hope packing is going smoothly for you, my friend!

Shelbee
www.shelbeeontheedge.com

packmom said... {Reply}

Oh yeah! I still need to watch Hamilton on Disney+. That's a pretty interesting sign for sure. LOL!

Bekah said... {Reply}

All the last times and goodbyes and emptiness - feelin' it with ya!