Monday, October 11, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 41

The Good:
I was in the city the other day and treated myself to some Nuts4Nuts. Such a fun city treat. 

The Random:
I mean...if that scent is your jam...by all means. But football makes me think of locker room sweat, no thanks! Also, the wig head smelling that one is amazing (totally not staged!).

The Fun:
One of my grades had some time on our low ropes course this week and I went down with them and had a go. Such a fun part of our campus!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...Nuts4Nuts would be right up my alley.

Lisa notes... said... {Reply}

I'd love to try Nuts 4 Nuts. That wig head...what a great capture you made! :)

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Those Nuts4Nuts look amazing! And I am dying over the flannel and football scented candle. I imagine sweaty locker room odors, too! And the sniffing wig head really is a fantastic capture!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

My kids would love the ropes course. Football makes me think of cool crisp weather!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

What an enjoyable interlude with you. Thank you

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

That's great that the school has a ropes course! How fab.

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Love the random Tamar!
Bless you
Jennifer

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

The kids must have loved having you join them!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Low ropes...now that's my speed!!! And those candle scents made me giggle! I think I'll stick to cookie smells.

packmom said... {Reply}

Some Day I will try some of those nuts in that city. Ewww--Those candles are beyond weird and the wig head placement--LOL! Love that your school campus has a low ropes course. How fun for all!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those nuts look amazing but I don't think I would enjoy any of those candle smells.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Those nuts look really good.