Monday, November 15, 2021

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 46

The Good:
I think it is safe to say I am back to running! 4 runs in and so far the hip is happy. I've been using the Peloton guided runs and it's been nice to have that little extra support as I renavigate running. 

The Random:
I walked out the main doors at school this week and saw this. Yep. 

The Fun:
Holiday cups are here. Bring on the merry and bright.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

15 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

So pleased you have a happy hip!

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

So wonderful that you are feeling better and running again. I love the holiday cups.

-Soma

Natasha said... {Reply}

I'm so glad to hear the hip is cooperating!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Wow, nice that you're over your injury!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I hadn't realized it had been so long since you ran. Glad you can do it again!

Tom said... {Reply}

...keep your hip happy!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh I am so happy that you are back to running! That must make your heart so happy, my friend!

Shelbee

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}


Hi Tamar

So glad to hear that you are running again!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

That's wonderful that you are back Tamar. Please take care of yourself.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Are your neighbours waiting for a council clean up or did someone literally dump that washing machine at your house?

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those holiday cups are so fun and festive!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm so happy for your running news! That's fantastic!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That is great about running again! I'm always so happy to see the holiday cups come out!

packmom said... {Reply}

Yay for running again. Sadly we seee appliance dumps a lot especially on county roads near up but seriously at a school? I noticed the holiday cups are out but have yet to enjoy one.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Very cool that you are running again.