Monday, March 14, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 11

The Good:
I was able to meet a blog friend in person! Natasha and her family are in the area visiting family and we met up for lunch! So great to turn internet friends into in-person friends. 

The Random:
Right Wegmans, you have a whole market full of snack foods that happen to be GF and you go with avocados...

The Fun:
I was in the city recently and stumbled across a fun cafe filled with plants. It felt like a true jungle in the urban jungle. Coffee was delicious too!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


13 thoughts on the matter:

Handmade in Israel said... {Reply}

How nice that you got to meet you new blog friend! Love avocados and personally I'd be happy with one as a snack!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Aw, I love meeting blogger friends in real life! Fun! Someday I am coming your way and we are meeting for coffee at that adorable cafe!

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...I live in Wegmans' hometown, but I never shop there, it's too big!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That is so cool to see you and Natasha together!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Good coffee and great surroundings! Wonderful!

Yvonne Chase said... {Reply}

Birch is a great spot. I would have been all over those avocados. I have not been successful at it but it's nice to meet an internet friend in person.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

How fun to meet up with blog friend. That coffee shop is right up my alley!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

It is always fun to meet a blog friend!



Love that cafe--both my son and I love houseplants and we both have quite a collection of them.

Joanne said... {Reply}

That's wonderful that you got to meet up with Natasha!!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thanks!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I love the true jungle/urban jungle comment. Glad you had a nice meet up. The upside of blogging!

Bekah said... {Reply}

Yay for meeting Natasha!!! She's a joy!! And I want to go to this cafe with all the plants and coffee!!!

packmom said... {Reply}

How cool to meet an internet friend. I've met a couple and it's always so fun. That coffee place looks amazing. I would totally hang out there. Nice find!