Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Flushing Meadows Corona Park

I had actually never been to Flushing Meadows in all the years I have been around NY. I had hoped to catch the cherry blossoms blooming around the Unisphere but they were a bit of a dud this year. The place was hopping on a beautiful April weekend. I wish the fountains had been on, but it's still a bit too chilly for that.
Just down the path from the Unisphere is the NY State Pavilion from the World's Fair. They're currently under a restoration so not too much to see and all I could really think of was the end of Men In Black when they turn into UFOs! The park is huge and I need to go back and explore it even more.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

3 thoughts on the matter:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I've never been there either - the sphere is really cool.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That place sounds cool. It is like Men In Black!!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

Wow, so very beautiful. A place that I would love to visit.