Monday, May 23, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 20

The Good:
Always good when I can pop into By The Way Bakery for some treats!

The Random:
I don't know if this is more of a random or a "wtf" but the kiddie waiting area at my local Mavis Tire is pretty "ummm, what?"


The Fun: 
WDS marched in the Israel Parade on Sunday! First parade since 2019!! It was such a fun day in the city despite the insane heat! I met the attorney general and a Brooklyn assemblyman, too. I was marching with the student council in the governor's group but sadly never saw her. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...what a sugar buzz!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We used to go to the parade, it was always fun!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

This is all such good random fun, my friend! And now I want a donut!

Shelbee

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Hoo-ray for the parade and hooray for you!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I am also looking forward to parades! Any sign of normal will be welcome!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Yummy donuts!


That is a car tire waiting room? A little scary!

I heard about that heat! I think I like the snow we had better. :)



Mitzi said... {Reply}

I don't eat donuts very often, but that one certainly looks yummy to be sure! Great collection of images!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Great pic of the donuts. I need to look up Mavis Tire...I don't know what that is.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That must have been so hot!! That waiting area is a little freaky!