Thursday, June 30, 2022

Pride 2022

It's been another colorful Pride Month in NYC. There is an extra level of love that reverberates around the region. White Plains even had a mini-Pride celebration and had several flags flying in and around downtown.
I'm glad to live in an area that understands "love is love" and I am proud to be an ally! To me, it's truly Pride 365 and I will always be a safe space for others.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...Tamar, this is a FABULOUS post! It's sad that Republican states are so out of touch with reality.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I feel the same way and I'm glad more towns are joining in and being allies!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

So beautiful, Tamar! I love how NY celebrates love and I love that you are such an ally for love. Love is love and that is all that should really matter! Thanks for sharing these amazing photos!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I love it! So much love.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Bless You!

Joanne said... {Reply}

OH so beautiful! I love all these rainbows all over; they make my heart smile.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Such a wonderful display for Pride month!

Mitzi said... {Reply}

"Love is Love" how lovely it would be if everyone could just understand that and surround one another with love. Beautiful post my friend!

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

So very nice. Love is Love.