Monday, June 6, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 22

The Good:
The PTA gifted each educator with a cheesecake for Shavuot (seriously the most generous PTA ever at WDS) and they even got gluten and dairy-free ones! By The Way makes a really good one!

The Random:
I didn't know my liver needed mojo...

The Fun:
I hadn't been down to the Stock Exchange in ages and forgot they moved Fearless Girl to stand opposite it. Just an awesome little piece of NYC. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said... {Reply}

The Fearless Girl is fantastic!!

-Soma

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I love Fearless Girl! Where was she standing before? I remember walking past her often when I worked in the city but it was so long ago that I cannot remember where she was!

Shelbee

Tom said... {Reply}

...I love the Fearless Girl too. We have three granddaughters from age 18 to 9 and they are indeed fearless!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That cheesecake looks amazing. How sweet!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Love the scene from NYC!
And cheesecake!!!

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

Enjoy these early days of summer.
Amalia
xo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Delicious-looking cheesecake!

I need some Mojo! lol

Fearless Girl statue looks good staring at the Stock Exchange. !Stocks have been a wild ride lately with all the world events going on.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Good Shavuot!

packmom said... {Reply}

That cheesecake looks amazing. I love fearless girl in that spot.