Monday, June 20, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 24

The Good:
Ok...so the good is that I am much better...now, but I finally got COVID last weekend after a successful 27-month stint avoiding it. I did not get a mild case and was really sick all last week. I was so sad to miss the last week of school too, but the upside is I have a summer of being a little less worried ahead of me!

The Random:
Flying hamster anyone? I got a good chuckle out of a card my mom brought over with some provisions!

The Fun:
I did manage to finish two 1000-piece puzzles while cooped up...that and a lot of tv...a lot of tv...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

13 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I sorry to hear about your Covid. My wife and I are quite a bit older than you and have lived a rather sheltered life since Covid hit and have not had any problems. My best to you.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm sorry you had a rough time! I guess we got lucky that it was only a bad day.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad case of covid, Tamar, but glad you are feeling better! Our part of Colorado is also seeing a surge and I'm almost convinced it will happen to me, too, soon. I know the vaccines and two boosters I had should help me get through it, but it is still scary as no one knows how bad it will be until they get it.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Wishing you a healthy, beautiful summer!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh no! I am so sorry that Covid caught you but happy to hear you are feeling better and can enjoy a worry-free summer now!

Shelbee

Bekah said... {Reply}

I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondering how you were feeling! Now I'm caught up and know! I'm so sorry you were sick, but I'm happy to hear you're doing better!

Debbie said... {Reply}

oooooh covid, how unkind. sorry to hear you were so sick, i was also when i had it!! and sorry you missed the last week of school and your opportunity to say good-bye to everyone, that must be hard!!

2 puzzles, 1000 pieces each...wow!!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

So glad you're feeling better Tamar!
Shalom,
Jennifer

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

Every time I hear that someone else has caught COVID-19, I wonder how I have managed to dodge it...?

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

I hope you are feeling better. I have been so lucky.

Mitzi said... {Reply}

Oh no Tamar...I'm so sorry to hear that you came down with it. Like you, I have successfully avoided it (I fear it would not be good if I did) Hopefully you are feeling much better now. Keep well my friend~M

packmom said... {Reply}

Oh no! Another one bites the dust! So sorry and that it had to be so hard but glad you're feeling better and LOVE that hamster card. Too cute!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm glad you are feeling better but sorry you had a bad case of covid! That is amazing about the puzzles!