Monday, June 27, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 25

The Good:
It was a heavy week last week and I am feeling the news from SCOTUS deeply. We turned our outrage into action and voted early. Even primaries matter and the line "well, it's a blue state, why bother turning out for a little primary" isn't a safe option. I was proud to vote for Governor Hochul and Lt Gov Delgado and am confident they have my back. 

The Random:
Pre peeled clementines...that's next level lazy people.

The Fun:
White Plains has had a summer concert series on one of the plazas in the city center. I met up with some friends for this week's show and it was a fun summery time!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...the live wall is killer!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We have an important vote coming up in KS.

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

All that pre-chopped, pre-peeled fruit is a great mystery to me.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm feeling the same outrage and sadness!! :(
I don't think I'd want to eat a pre-peeled clementine..I prefer my own peeling!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

I am not sure which makes me more sad..the SCOTUS news or those pre-peeled clementines! Both make a very disappointing statement about our society, don’t they? And then that beautiful flower wall for the concert series brings us the joy that we all need! Great post today!

Shelbee

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

I am outraged too and worry about what else is t come.

"Convenience" is often laziness

Love the "living wall"!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Yes! VOTE! We are on the same page dear

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Can't even begin on the first point but voting apathy (both actually voting or not understanding what issues are at stake) are no longer an option in many countries (Australia inc). Love the green wall and with you on the peeled fruit. It's really not hard - and the skin is it's biodegradable, hygenic wrap!

Bekah said... {Reply}

That wall in the last picture!! That is beautiful!

packmom said... {Reply}

Love that living wall at the summer concert. Last week sure was a heavy political week. It's so hard to see our country go backwards and being so divided instead of thriving.

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

That wall is pretty cool and thank you for voting. I voted our primary earlier this month.