Monday, August 22, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 33

The Good:
Being a school admin in August isn't for the faint of heart...let's just say this was dinner one night this week...totally a balanced meal and good!

The Random:
I had to laugh at the unicorn sprinkler melting in the heat one day at camp...

The Fun:
Summer isn't over yet! I had a bit too much fun at Home Depot's flower section, but now my porch is so pretty!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Yes, you're porch is gorgeous. And thank you for the important work you do

Tom said... {Reply}

...there was a lot of melting this summer.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my goodness, that poor melting unicorn! I love all of your beautiful new porch plants!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love the planters!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

So grateful for hardworking educators!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

My grandkids are all back to school!

Funny sprinkler

Your flowers are lovely! I grow all my vegetable sin pots like those.

Have a happy week, Tamar!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Poor Unicorn!! That's a great shot with the colourful cars around it too...

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Lovely greenery Tamar, are you enjoying living in your new home?
Blessings, Jennifer

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

There is a reason, I will never go the Admin route. You guys work so hard and I am thankful for all the hard work you all do.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Ice cream for dinner is a good idea!! Your porch looks so pretty. Poor unicorn!