Monday, October 3, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 39

The Good:
I hadn't seen deer on campus in forever! Saw some this week grazing early in the morning. It is truly amazing to have this nature on our campus.

The Random:
Spotted a little plastic frog chilling in a flower bed. Nature is totally taking over...

The Fun:
"Rate My Room on Skype" became my fav Twitter account in the age of zooming from home. They rate people zooming into news shows from home on their set ups and it became an instant hit. They published a book with actual tips on creating a perfect home zoom set up and I had to get it.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Love that you saw deer Tamar!
What a beautiful start to a day. 🙂
Blessings, Jennifer

roentare said... {Reply}

The orange frog is surreal!

Bekah said... {Reply}

I squealed over those deer as much as if I'd seen them in real life. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Michele Morin said... {Reply}

I have seen more deer this summer than ever before! Not sure why...?

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

That book sounds great. For Zachary's zoom bar mitzvah we had to cover up a huge mess behind him!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a great idea for a book!! Those deer are so pretty, they never get old!

Tom said... {Reply}

...just saw 5 deer! Enjoy your day.

handmade by amalia said... {Reply}

last year
I saw a deer
he was drinking beer
and full of cheer
what a dear

Amalia
xo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

The deer are very pretty!

I see fall colors are appearing there, too.

I always love seeing bookcases on a Zoom background as I like to read the titles if I can :)

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you, Tamar

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

We have lots of deer around here and they often walk through the neighborhood eating from bird feeders. It doesn’t matter how many times I see them, I am always so fascinated by them! I love that they roam your school campus!

Shelbee

packmom said... {Reply}


I was hoping that was a real frog--still fun to see and the deer are so beautiful. I'll have to check that book out. The ratings of zoo rooms was fun over the pandemic.