Tuesday, November 8, 2022

72 Hours in PDX

A very whirlwind, but welcomed trip to Portland! I jetted out and back for a friend's daughter's bat mitzvah, with the added bonus of some family time!
I happened to be there for Noam's 12th (!!) birthday, too! It was a soggy weekend but I crammed in some puppy cuddles, sushi, Powell's, services, a party, and more!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!


10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I remember Powells well.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

It looked like a fun trip. I still need to go to Oregon as my 50th state!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

What a very fun looking trip! How lovely!

Joanne said... {Reply}

You are such a great friend to jet in for the weekend! It looks like you had a fun trip.

roentare said... {Reply}

A fun post. Love the bokeh

Life Images by Jill, West Australia said... {Reply}

Looks like you had a fabulous time - and family and friends time is so important, especially in these troubled times. Enjoy your week, stay safe, and thankyou again for the linkup.

Lovely said... {Reply}

It looks like a wonderful trip!
xoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com

csuhpat1 said... {Reply}

What a cool trip. Love Powell's

Bekah said... {Reply}

I am SO SO SO happy you got to go!! And oh the sweet puppy! Love! :) This made my heart thrilled for you!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

It sounds like such a great trip! I'm glad you got some good family time!