Monday, November 21, 2022

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 46

The Good:
I came up to Boston for the weekend for a dear friend's bar mitzvah. Been a very long time since I ran for a donut...I forgot how good they taste mid-long run.

The Random:
One of the Mass Pike rest stops has a claw machine. I got a good giggle at the animals squished up against the glass. 

The Fun:
I got my 11 mile run in around Boston. It was a good chance to see as many sights as I could in a quick trip!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

That looks like some curry on the donut!

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Wow! A 11 mile run, well done Tamar!
Blessings, Jennifer

Tom said... {Reply}

...those claw machines are a license to steal money!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Oh my goodness, those plushies look like they are screaming for help to be rescued from that glass box!

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

You saw a lot in Boston!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

What a fun getaway! I'm super impressed by your running. Blessings on everybody at the bar mitzvah!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I saw you were in Boston! What a smart way to see the city!

packmom said... {Reply}


What a great way to revisit Boston with a nice run that has one one of your favorite treats at the end.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm so glad you got to do this! You inspire me with your long runs!