Monday, January 23, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 3

The Good: 
What's better than the Eagles dominating a playoffs game...?

The Random:
I got my friend, the school nurse, and me those flippy "mood" animals for our offices. It's been fun to now check in midday by asking "marine animal mood status update...?"

The Fun:
Always fun to watch the skaters in Rockefeller Center!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

I miss Rochester square! I survived my training in Manhattan 20 years ago

Anonymous said... {Reply}

I do like these cute monsters on the second picture (kwarkito)

Tom said... {Reply}

...the last image is iconic.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I haven't seen those mood animals! That is fantastic!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

The Eagles did play really well!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Eagles!!

Donna Reidland said... {Reply}

Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

It was an exciting football weekend!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those stuffed animals are so cute!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!! woo hoo!

packmom said... {Reply}

Or that the 49er's dominated their game. Guess who they are playing next time?

Love your marine mammal mood check-in. So cute especially since most my research and lab testing revovlves around marine mammal health.

Hope you are having a good birthday!

Natasha said... {Reply}

Those stuffed animals are CUTE!