Monday, January 30, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 4

The {Out of Bad Comes} Good:
We semi-unexpectedly lost my aunt on Friday so Avi and Noam flew in for the funeral. Not the best way to get a short visit, but savoring the time together nonetheless. 

The Random:
Does anyone want to guess why a rest stop on the NJ Turnpike has postcards (and magnets) for DC?

The Fun:
Can't come to Philly and not go to Wawa. As I said while walking to the cashier with overloaded arms 'the limit doesn't exist at Wawa'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Hena Tayeb said... {Reply}

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Maybe the postcards are because you may be driving to DC? But I don't know why you'd buy them there!

Tom said... {Reply}

...my sympathy to you.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Sorry for your loss. I really respect your finding good in everything and will try to follow your great example! Wishing you a wonderful week

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I'm sorry for your loss.
As for the postcards - either a bulk deal, supply mistake they couldn't be bothered rectifying or maybe tourists buy them after they've left Washington on an impulse?

Joanne said... {Reply}

I am so sorry for your loss!

roentare said... {Reply}

I am so sorry for your loss. The images are great that the boy looks quite happy

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm so sorry about your aunt. I'm glad you got some family time and some Wawa of course!

packmom said... {Reply}

Sorry for the loss of your Aunt but glad you got to see and have fun with your nephews. They are getting so big! Never heard of Wawa but hopefully someday I'll get to experience one.

Natasha said... {Reply}

I'm sorry for the loss of your aunt.

Bekah said... {Reply}

I'm so sorry for your loss! I am glad you were able to spend time with your family, though!