Monday, February 27, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 8

The Good:
We finally for snow over the weekend. A solid dusting which made for a gorgeous 11-mile run! Hopefully, we're getting actual, measurable snow tonight!

The Random:
Snow in February and apparently croci in February too...this weather has been nuts!

The Fun:
I finally upgraded my plates/bowls that I bought in college (think IKEA starter pack) with much nicer Crate and Barrel ones! Been so fun to eat dinners these days.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...I love the bowls.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

We barely got any snow this year.

Natasha said... {Reply}

We've had spears of green but nothing blooming yet -- thank goodness. I am wondering how many plants will survive our icy snow we received last week.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Glad to see some snow came your way!

Too much snow in our area for anything to be blooming as yet.

Love your new dishes--cute pattern!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Enjoy your wonderful new tableware, Tamar

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Feel free to visit!
https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2023/02/switter-beet.html?m=0

Bekah said... {Reply}

You can have/keep all the snow! We are in tornado watch land today and I don't want that either! :) But the snow IS pretty. As are the dishes!! I love them so much!

Joanne said... {Reply}

LOL! And I'm over here like darn we got a dusting this weekend and now it sounds like we're in for a "real" snowstorm this week. Though I'm pretty sure my oldest son is hoping for a plow day and my youngest two are hoping for a snow day off from school!

roentare said... {Reply}

Beautiful flowers next to train track

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Love this Tamar!
Blessings, Jennifer

packmom said... {Reply}


Yay for snow! We're seeing a lot of dustings in places we haven't seen in years here on the west coast. So pretty! Love your new bowls too. We still have the Crate & Barrel ones we bought with wedding money 30 years ago and they are still our go-to-bowls.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

We got a tiny bit the other night but nothing stuck!! I love your new bowls & plates!