Monday, May 29, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 21

The Good:
Nothing better than a gluten-free, dairy-free cheesecake for Shavuot!

The Random:
Apparently, a witch came to school and parked their broom...?

The Fun:
I managed to get off the waitlist for a Jenn Sherman class on Sunday! Jenn is the OG Peloton instructor and my absolute favorite, so getting to do my 2000th ride in person with her was the best!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...the broom is a hoot.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I laughed when I saw the broom on your instagram.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

WOW! congrats on all those Peleton rides!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said... {Reply}

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Wishing you a beautiful week!

Esmé Slabbert said... {Reply}

Happy Memorial weekend and thanks so much for hosting.

roentare said... {Reply}

I will need to do more exercises

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

2000 rides? Whoa!! That's a LOT! Well done. And I love, love, love the broom shot!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That cheesecake looks yummy. Yay for getting off of the waitlist for the class. That is funny about the broom in the parking spot!

packmom said... {Reply}


Now I want cheescake! Too funny about the broom.