Thursday, June 1, 2023

52 Frames. Year 8. Part 2.

The year is flying by with 52Frames! I am really, really loving my shots this year. I haven't had any weeks where I really felt clueless with what to post (ok maybe week 11, but I had covid that week) and am happy with my submissions!

Week 11: High Noon
Week 12: Music
Week 13: Get Low
Week 14: Fill the Frame
Week 15: Dreamscape
Week 16: Blue Hour
Week 17: One Light Source
Week 18: Food Photography
Week 19: Details
Week 20: High Key
Week 21: Low Key

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

4 thoughts on the matter:

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

Amazing shots Tamar!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Looks like being close to NYC has really done you well!

Lea said... {Reply}

Great photos! Very interesting!

a heartful child said... {Reply}

looks like a great spread. the popcorn is making me remember that I went to the movies last night but was too full from dinner to get any popcorn...and now I want movie theatre popcorn.