Thursday, June 8, 2023

Museum of Small Things

I'd heard of miniature art before and often see people using little figurines in their photography in 52Frames, so when I saw an ad for the Small is Beautiful exhibit, I knew I had to check it out. The creations may be small, but the creativity was off-the-charts massive!
The exhibit features 32 artists' miniature works. There were the creative pieces like the farmers painting toadstools or the sugary arctic wonderland and the unusual, magical creations and everything in between. I found myself really lingering at each display, taking the piece in from all sides so I didn't miss a microscopic detail!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...GREAT things come in small packages.

Tea With Jennifer said... {Reply}

I love these, how very creative!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

This is so cool! We have a toy and miniature museum here which is fun to visit.

Lea said... {Reply}

Amazing! Wonderful!

Esmé Slabbert said... {Reply}

Thank you so much once again for this weekly linkup opportunity. Love it to come and check out your party. my entries for this week: #25+26

Joanne said... {Reply}

That looks so neat! I am always fascinated by miniatures and how much detail some artist get into even in such tiny mediums.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I know an artist creates miniature rooms and I find it fascinating! Thank you for sharing these

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}



How delightful!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I'm fascinated by miniatures!! This is so cool!

aspiritofsimplicity said... {Reply}

That looks like a really cool place!

kwarkito said... {Reply}

J'adore. cela me touche beaucoup. cela rejoint quelque chose de l'enfance