Monday, July 3, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 26

The Good:
I had a 4-day training in the city this week. I was Responsive Classroom trained about 10 years ago and was grateful for a more intense refresher!

The Random:
Kate Spade makes NYC Taxi cab ballet flats? I mean...adorbs!

The Fun:
The conference was at a school in the Financial District so it was fun to walk by Charging Bull and Mighty Girl every day before the tourists descended. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

Tom said... {Reply}

...when it comes to markets, I like bulls better than bears!

Moois van mie said... {Reply}

Love the shoes!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Those are cute shoes!

roentare said... {Reply}

Beautiful snapshots.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}



Those Kate Pade shows are so adorable!

Slabs said... {Reply}

Thank you so much for hosting and have a wonderful July 4
My entries this week = 29+30

Joanne said... {Reply}

Those shoes are adorable!!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Bless the teachers more than ever! {Wonder if my third-grade NYC teacher cousin was there!)

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

I like that Bull, but I like that they put the little girl in front of it more. In Oslo she stared down the Parliament house....keeping them honest!

packmom said... {Reply}


Interesting shoes and what a great area to be in for your class. Someday I'll see those statues in person.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

What a fun place to take a class!