Monday, August 28, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 34

The Good:
We've had a very rainy summer, but that means the waterfalls along the Bronx River pathway are gushing beautifully! Great scenery 5 miles into my run!

The Random:
Is it just me or is the "Tortoise and the Hare" statue is a little interesting in terms of how they attached the two animals...

The Fun:
My best friend bought me a desk dumpster fire, complete with flame note cards. I can't stop laughing when I see it!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

12 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

Tortoise and hare statue stands out the best

Tom said... {Reply}

...everyone has a dumpster fire now and then.

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Ha. Fun post, Tamar! That waterfall is stunning. What a great view during your run. The turtle and hare statue made me laugh as hard as the desk dumpster fire! Too funny.

Shelbee

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

Love the waterfall and the next two are so funny.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}



Love that dumpster! It made me laugh out loud!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

I love your dumpster fire five miles into your run? How far do you run! Very impressive! Thank you for sharing the good the random and always fun! Aloha!

Slabs said... {Reply}

Thank you so much for hosting weekly and may you have a blessed week ahead.

I linked up this week with = 28-29. This is a friendly reminder and invitation to come and join us at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Love the dumpster fire!

Joanne said... {Reply}

I have been loving the full waterfalls with all the rain we've been having too (though quite a few of our favorite hiking places have been flooded out a time or two). That dumpster fire is hilarious!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That's such a cute dumpster fire!

Dee | GrammysGrid.com said... {Reply}

Tamar, that waterfall looks so wonderful, love seeing them and listening to them!! Thanks so much for hosting. My entry numbers are 36 and 37. If you do link parties, I invite you to drop by mine when you get a chance :)

packmom said... {Reply}


The water falls around here have been so much better too. What a pretty place for a run!