Sunday, September 24, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 38

**going live a few hours early ahead of Yom Kippur tomorrow!**

The Good:
I ordered some MixTiles of our family photoshoot and hung them on my stairs. I love seeing them as I go up and down and the tiles themselves are SO awesome. 

The Random:
When Halloween decorating and ski season meet? 

The Fun:
Our 5th graders had their annual seining day on Thursday! The weather was perfection and the kids had a blast exploring sea life in the Long Island Sound. A true WDS highlight.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

11 thoughts on the matter:

roentare said... {Reply}

Love the skeletons on the chairs!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

Those mix tiles came out so nicely! I love the gallery wall. I'm seeing so many skeleton decorations. Love it!! I hope you have a good holiday!

kwarkito said... {Reply}

I especially like the last picture. A perfect beautiful day

Tom said... {Reply}

...my best to you for Yom Kippur.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

Lovely family photos on your staircase

We see a lot of these ski chairs here!

I'm sure the 5th-grade children enjoyed their outing very much and found some shell treasures while there.

Cloudia said... {Reply}
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cloudia said... {Reply}

Nice that you are surrounded by photos of your family, and that you have a class of fifth graders in your life too. May you be inscribed for another year. Aloha!

Joanne said... {Reply}

Now THAT looks like a perfect day of school! I love those family photos too.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I just ordered Mixtiles too! I got the plain square versions. I hope they look good on my blank living room wall! Yours look great!

Shelbee on the Edge said... {Reply}

Your photo collage is so pretty! What a wonderful way to bring yourself smiles! I love the ski-skeletons, too! Fun stuff.

Shelbee

packmom said... {Reply}


The pictures look so great there and glad to here the a good review on the MixTiles. I've been wanting to try those but have run out of wall space-lol!

A ski chair and skeletons--yeah that's pretty random!

So fantastic the weather came through for you fieldtrip. What a beautiful and fun placed to explore.