Monday, October 23, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 42

The Good:
That would be a gluten-free everything bagel with hummus, lox, and avocado! Finally got myself to a gf bakery on the UWS and it did not disappoint!

The Random:
And just a croc...chilling on the sidewalk...

The Fun:
After 16 weeks of training, I did my last long run over the weekend! 20 miles in the rain (and mud...) and am officially tapering for the big day!! 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

9 thoughts on the matter:

Amy Johnson said... {Reply}

Wow! 20 miles! That's impressive. And that bagel looks delicious!

Tom said... {Reply}

...20 miles in the rain and mud, I'd be dead!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I saw a flashback post to when I did my long training run for my half marathon 11 years ago...

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Love that GB bagel, looking so delicious and well done on your run - amazing.

I linked up this week with = 38+39. Come and join us Mon - Saturday at SeniorSalonPitStop. You will find the linkup information under BLOGGING.

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Congratulations! That is impressive. Praying for the peace of Israel. God bless you friend. Aloha

Joanne said... {Reply}

That bagel looks amazing!

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

Good for you, and good luck! (on the run)

packmom said... {Reply}

Wow! What an amazing bagel. That thing would feed me for a couple days.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

That bagel looks amazing! Yay for taper time!