Monday, November 27, 2023

The Good. The Random. The Fun. v. 47

The Good:
How sweet were these thankful posters I came back to in my office from some 3rd graders. I proudly hung them on my office door!

The Random:
A croc jibbitz for your crocs? How meta...

The Fun:
Anyone else devour this book? I haven't read a fantasy novel this good in a long time. Now it's time for the sequel!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Come link up and join...
the Good.Random.Fun. each Monday and Little Things Thursday...right here!

10 thoughts on the matter:

Natasha said... {Reply}

I LOVED The Fourth Wing and can't wait to dive into Iron Flame!

Dara @ Not In Jersey said... {Reply}

I'm avoiding the Fourth Wing due to hype!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said... {Reply}

It is so wonderful when students show appreciation! They did a good job. Have a wonderful week!

Cloudia said... {Reply}

Thank you Tamar. Aloha

Esme Slabbert said... {Reply}

Your students appreciate you a lot, that's awesome.
I linked up this week with = 23+24 Hope you will join us M-S SeniorSalonPitStop and W-S #WordlessWednesday. You will find both under BLOGGING

roentare said... {Reply}

Love the flat lays

Lydia C. Lee said... {Reply}

THe Crocs thhings are hilarious

Joanne said... {Reply}

I've been hearing great things about the 4th Wing but haven't given it a go yet myself.

packmom said... {Reply}


Those thankful posters are so great. I'll have to look into that book--could use a new good read.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said... {Reply}

I loved Fourth Wing but it was a beast! I'm looking forward to the sequel too. Such cute thankful posters!